Linmere is set to be a vibrant new community and a new centre for South Bedfordshire, with wellness at its heart and the outdoors on its doorstep.
Linmere’s carefully designed homes, state-of-the-art schools, exciting community facilities, open spaces for recreation and wellness, and focused retail offerings will engender a real sense of belonging for all residents.
Over the next 15 years, around 5,000 homes of mixed size, price and tenure will be available in a series of interlinked neighbourhoods that connect people with nature, and enable and promote activity and relaxation alike.
"The ethos of the Linmere masterplan is to create a place where wellbeing is prioritised and outdoor living is a way of life."
- Phase 1 earthworks, drainage, roads, parks under construction
Later in 2020
- First three housebuilders on site with houses for sale from late 2020
- Opening of ‘The Farmstead at Linmere’, the heart of the development incorporating a café, community hall and adventure playground
- Opening of a new supermarket
- Extended Thornhill Primary School due to open (3 form primary)
- New adjacent secondary school due to open Further housing
- 2 further primary schools
- Further retail offerings